WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK IN A QUALITY TEAM THAT IS GENUINELY INTERESTED IN ADDING VALUE TO YOUR CAREER?
● We are a fast growing Wellness practice based on the edge of the CBD
● We provide excellent work conditions; beautiful space, onsite parking, mentoring and a database of clients waiting to be serviced
● We have a close network with some of the top allied health professionals in Adelaide
Sowelu Wellness is looking for a confident practitioner with great people skills to join our expanding team.
This is a casual position with a view to growing to full time employment.
If you’re looking for a position where you can work collaboratively with an amazing team and be part of something truly unique then this is for you!
We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients.
- If you love people and enjoy adding value to their lives,
- If you are passionate about natural health and wellness and feel you would like to make a difference,
- If you are confident, driven and motivated,
- If you have experience in all aspects of your field and a thirst for learning, growth and diversity,
We want to talk with you more about this opportunity.
We will mentor you closely to ensure you grow, learn and expand your knowledge, to have a long and fulfilling career.
A large part of the role is in seeing and caring for patients, however other tasks may include:
Attending team meetings
Writing articles and content for patients
Liaising with our healthcare partners on shared patients
Research related to patient issues
Facilitating workshops or webinars for our members
You must have:
We choose our team very carefully both to ensure excellent results for patients but also to keep our amazing culture thriving. Please feel free to apply if you meet the following criteria:
- You must hold relevant qualifications in Naturopathy and be eligible for provider numbers.
- Up to date First Aid certification
- Liability / indemnity insurance
- Mentoring will be provided for the right applicant, but you need to be confident in the foundations of naturopathic care.
- You must be available for some Saturday and after hours work.
- You must have a positive, can-do attitude.
- You must be curious, open minded and willing to go the extra mile for your clients.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
- You get to apply new ways of dealing with common problems
- You get regular support and mentoring
- You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other health professionals who are aligned with our mission
- You get to work in a beautiful space
- You get excellent work conditions
- You don’t work on your birthday
The successful applicant will need to be available evenings and Saturday’s and have the flexibility to adjust work hours to suit the needs of the clinic and your clients.
We are only interested in speaking with people who are genuinely excited by the opportunity to spoil and nurture our clients. We receive a high volume of job applicants every time we advertise, so if you are serious about your application help us find you by using the sentence 'I am a Unicorn' within your cover letter.
At Sowelu Wellness, we have a unique business culture and we are continually taking on new ideas to ensure we provide the best possible care for our clients and the best possible environment for our team. This is a demanding, but rewarding role working alongside a naturopath and remedial massage therapist.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right practitioner to join our team and be part of the action. The position is best suited to a Naturopath and we are very happy to take on a new grad.
Please forward your application with:
30 second video expressing why you are passionate about health, wellness and naturopathy
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Apply now by sending your resume and short video to:
Naturopath and Clinic Principal